Upholstery and Drapery Cleaning
Including Rayon, cotton, linen, viscose, leather, and silk.
Area upholstery cleaning services will keep your furniture looking its best whether you're caring for a family heirloom or your newest purchase. You can trust Aras to clean, refresh and revive each piece.
Like so many things in your home, every piece of upholstered furniture is unique and requires special care.
Our upholstery cleaners are specially trained and certified technicians who have the expertise in many difficult to clean materials including silk, suede, ultra suede and velvet.
Before beginning we carefully inspect the fabric and construction of each piece before selecting the cleaning method best suited for your material. That's because we want to ensure that your furniture gets the specialized attention it requires.
We also offer Microban Anit-microban treatment as well as Kleenguard that will protect against fading & damage caused by the suns ultraviolet rays.
Ask about our fabric protection process.
- Will not affect the appearance, feel, color or other properties of treated surfaces.
- Will not attract or bond to soil like silicone protectors.
- Protects against fading & damage caused by the suns ultraviolet rays.
- Safe for use on leather, wool, silk, viscose & sisal
- Safe for bleeders & other fabric that may be damaged by water.
- Safe for use on New Generation Carpet.
- Does not contain PFOS or PFOA.
- User safe. VOC compliant.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Exceptional oil and water base soil and stain protection.
- Keeps carpet and upholstery looking newer, longer.
- Nontoxic. Safe for infants & pets.
On-Site Drapery Cleaning
We can remove contaminants and odors leaving your draperies clean and fresh without the inconvenience of removing and rehanging. Our exclusive process uses a non-toxic, residue-free solution to quickly penetrate and clean drapery fibers.
In-Plant Drapery Cleaning
Take down and reinstallation: Our exclusive cleaning process removes dust, pollen, smoke, odors and soil yet guarantees that your draperies will be returned with parallel pleats, even hems and no shrinkage. Our specialist will return to your home and hang them with the utmost professional care.
Window Covering Cleaning
We also have the knowledge and experience to clean even the most unusual window coverings such as valances, top treatments, sheers, festoons, tie-backs, balloons, roman shades, swags, etc.